Monday, October 8, 2007

Wedding Workshop

Hello everyone, I though I was up to par with this whole Internet thing, but I am finding out that I am not. Well I 'm kinda learning .

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending a wedding workshop in Baltimore, MD with "The Wedding Diva" Herself, Linnyette Hall. Oh- my- God, it was the best experience I could have ever had.

I have been in the wedding industry for around 8 years and still I brought back a wealth of knowledge that can be used for years to come. I am so pumped!

Ok I will talk with soon!

1 comment:

Elegant Creations by Veronique said...

Hello Nekiea, I'm like you I thought I was up to par but I'm quickly finding out that I still have a lot to learn...

I bet it was a great experience to have the opportunity to see "The Wedding Diva" in action.

Sincerly,
Elegant Creations by Veronique